Well I folded and purchased the Brusho Crystal Colour's, after seeing so many fantastic cards made this powder I just had to have it.
I will give you the heads up, its REALLY messy, so if you don't like getting your hands dirty, these tiny crystals may not be for you.
They come in a set of 5 vibrant colour pots, colours are Prussian Blue ( Blue ), Gamboge ( Orange ), Brilliant Red ( Red ), Moss Green ( Green ), and Yellow ( Yellow of course).
If you do purchase these one huge tip I can give you is DON'T OPEN THE POTS, if you just pock a hole in the top with a push pin, that is all you need.
I have had such fun playing with these, and I have so many different techniques to try, but I will show you what I have done yesterday.
So I will say I am not the biggest fan of Mossy Green, it comes out as a yellow/blue colour, and to effectively achieve a green you have to saturate or mix together with the aqua brush.
On saying that the other colours are so vibrant and gorgeous.
These pieces were achieved by:
1. One way was spritzing the water colour paper and sprinkling crystals on top.
2. Same as above but after added the crystals I spritzed a little more water over the top.
3. Placing a stencil down, spritzing water, sprinkling crystals.
4. Same as above but after added the crystals, I spritzed with a little more water over the top.
5. Placing another piece of water colour card on top of the stencil.
6. Using the aqua brush, to draw a design or just splash water around, sprinkling crystals on top.
7. Same as above, just added a little more water over the top.
8. Lastly after added water and crystals to one, I moved the water around using the aqua brush.
Alright, enough writing, how about looking at a few of the cards I have made. They are all very simple, but simple is my favourite type of cards.
Thanks so much for taking a look, I would love if you left a comment to let me know which one you think turned out the best.
Also Stampin Up have a You Tube video about the Brusho's CLICK HERE to watch it.
Have a great evening Tracy x