I am so super excited to be sharing with you my first Class In The Mail. This class will be held in September and the stamp set I am featuring is "Gnome For The Holidays". The gnomes are so adorable.

Details for this class:
Deadline for sign up - 31 August.
Create 3 cards using this stamp set.
Class includes:
* Gnomes For The Holidays Stamp set,
* 3 card kits (all Card, DSP, Ribbon, Embellishments & Stampin Up Envelopes.
* Free Gift (sweet treat).
* Postage + Tracking.
Cost $55
All kits have been scored, embossed, die cut, punched as needed.
What you will need to complete cards:
* Mono Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Tear N Tape.
* Memento Ink.
*Stampin Blends, Watercolor Pencils, or Colouring items.
I have used the following Stampin Blends for my samples
Combos - Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink.
Free Gift, you can have yourself, or gift to someone else.
I will order on the 1st of September, once items received from Stampin Up, I will cut kits, and package and post your Class In The Mail. Kits should be posted by 11th, and we will get together online to create cards together on 23rd, or you can catch replay. These videos will be exclusive and only available to class attendees.
Are you ready to sign up???
Email me to reserve your spot at: tracy.bish@bigpond.com
I will send you a Paypal invoice for you to pay. Payment will need to be made by 1st September at the latest.
I am so excited, hope you will join me...
Take Care
Tracy x


No comments