Hello and Welcome,
I am so excited to be sharing with you today this event for January. This is gong to be so much fun, and I can't wait.
The NEW Mini Catalogue is being released Jan 5th, and I will be running a Paper Share and Bingo Event to celebrate.
Paper Share will include: 1/4 Share of
* Love You Always
* True Love
* Hydrangea Hill
* Ice Cream Corner
* Snail Mail
* Well Suited
* Dandy Garden
* Fine Art Floral
* Sand and Sea
* Love You Always
1/2 Pack of:
* Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass
* Golden Garden Acetate
* Pearlescent Specialty
1/4 Pack of SAB Papers:
* Paper Blooms
* Oh So Ombre
* Flower & Field
Link to Register: https://bit.ly/3n0d7AG
Registration and Payment needs to be finalised by Mon 4th Jan.
Bingo numbers will be supplied by 5th Jan.
All Prizes and Paper Share can be picked up or will be posted on Thurs 21st.


No comments