Hello and Welcome,
Do I have the sweetest little treat box for you today, it is so simple, inexpensive and uses minimal supplies, so it the perfect little treat for so many occasions.
If your new here to my blog I would highly recomend you signing up to my emails ( top of blog ) where I will share updates, inspiration and a Free Tutorial every month.
Now to the Treat Box I promised.
I have used the Sweet Strawberry Bundle which can be found in the Stampin Up Mini Catalogue on page 44, this bundle is a punch bundle.
Another must have tool is the New "Blending Brushes" these are so easy to use, and you can say Bye Bye to all those harsh circles and smudges that you can get with sponges and daubers. They are purchased in a 3 pack for $21 (153611) Order yours HERE
VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- View the newest products available for Beginning Stampers here.
- Join “The Inky Stampers” with me! I love what I do and would be thrilled to have you on my team while creating, sharing and inspiring others together with you! Do you love creating projects for others? Do you love it all? Would you like to save money on your stamping and/or scrapbooking supplies? Yes?!? Please message me for more info.You can also join my "The Inky Stampers" HERE.
- Subscribe to my emails to get all the latest news and updates on what's happening and, do not worry, you can unsubscribe from it at any time - no questions asked! Subscribe HERE



No comments