Hello Friends,
This weeks challenge is a great one, looking through the catalogue, there really is so many possibilities. I really an excited to see what everyone creates. If you have signed up for my emails yet, please take a second and click the tab up top, I love to keep you up to date, and keep you crafting!
How cute is this card? It is called a Side Step Card, and I have used the Party Pattern DSP (Host DSP) and the Party Puffins Stamp Set, this screams kids to me!!!!
The Party Puffin stamp set is one that you can colour, I have used the Stampin Blends, but you can use Water Painters, Blender Pens, Markers, Watercolour Pencils, so many choices.
VIEW VIDEI TUTORIAL HERE
Thank you so much for taking a look today, I hope I have inspired you to join in this weeks challenge, and maybe even create your own Side Step Card. If you are in need of any of the items I have used today, you can purchase these either in the clickable links below of over in my Online Store Here
Have a Wonderful Day!
Tracy x
MEASUREMENTS:
Pool Party Card - 8 1/4 x 5 7/8"
Scored on 8 1/4" side @ 2 1/8, 4 1/8, 5 1/8, 6 1/8, 7 1/8" ( Down to 2" from the bottom)
On 5 7/8" side score at 2" from the 2 1/8" score line down to the 7 1/8" score line.
Party Pattern DSP - 1 7/8 x 4 1/8" + 2 QTY - 3 5/8 x 7/8" + 3 5/8 x 1 7/8",
Flirty Flamindo card 1 3/4 x 3" + 3 1/4 x 5/8",
Pale Papaya card 2 x 5/8",
Basic White Thick card 8 1/4 x 5 7/8",
SUPPLIES:

No comments