Hello Friends,
And welcome to another Global Monthly Video Hop with amazing Demonstrators from around the world. August's's theme is " Memories " And I am so excited to share my cards with you.
If you are new here, I would love if you would sign up for my emails, where I will keep you up to date in the Stampin Up World, as well as inspire your creativity with a free exclusive tutorial every month.
When I heard the theme was memories I straight away thought of the Memories & More Cards, these create quick and easy cards as well as pocket pages or scrapbooks,
The combinations really are easy, and being able to keep cards simple of dress up for a little somthing extra, the choice is completely yours.
Because I could team up the Card Pacs and the Notecards and Envelopes, this really did make my life simple. But the great thing with these cards is you can also create average size cards as well.
The Memories & More selection can be found on page 127 of the Annual Catalogue. The Hand Penned Card Pack consists of 50 cards in total, 36 of 3" x 4", 14 of 4" x 6" and 2 sticker sheets, and is $17.50.
The Hand Penned Memories & More Cards and Evelopes have 20 cards and envelopes, with the prettiest printed envelope liners.
I have keep most of the cards really simple, maybe adding a little twine here and there.
I hope these cards wil have you looking at the packs with lots of inspiration.
VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
Thanks so much for popping by my blog today, to continue the blog, please see the links below.
If you haven't signed up for my emails yet, you can do this by clicking the link at the top of the page.
Until Next Time,
Tracy x
Continue the Video Hop:
Tracy Bish - Australia: https://bit.ly/3wIRR6u
Michelle Critchley - New Zealand : https://bit.ly/3llWlOw
Eve Van Der Ploeg - Austria : https://bit.ly/2VnEtrr
Diane Hitchinson - Canada : https://bit.ly/3xcvpTy
Tricia Smith - Scotland: https://bit.ly/3rKP5N8
Jean Piersanti - USA : https://bit.ly/3A9NKTa
Lotte Noordzij-Walther - Netherlands:
https://bit.ly/3yrDXXW
SUPPLIES:


No comments