Christmas Table Gift - Global Monthly Video Hop December!



Hello Friends, 

And welcome to another Global Monthly Video Hop with amazing Demonstrators from around the world. December's  theme is " 3D " And I am so excited to share my project with you.

If you are new here, I would love if you would sign up for my emails, where I  will keep you up to date in the Stampin Up World, as well as inspire your creativity with a free exclusive tutorial every month.


I have created these cute table gifts for Christmas. I love that these could be customisable too. 


I added a Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2" ribbon to the box, and I think this adds a little extra sparkle and keeps the lid closed nicely.


But sits shut without the ribbon too! 


This box would fit many little treats inside, I have popped in the Cadbury Baubles for mine.





VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE



Thanks so much for popping by my blog today, to continue the blog, please see the links to the other video's below. 

If you haven't signed up for my emails yet, you can do this by clicking the link at the top of the page.

Until Next Time,

Tracy x



Continue the Video Hop:


Tracy Bish - Australia: https://bit.ly/3G1rIVH

Michelle Critchley - New Zealand : https://bit.ly/3cRt7BE

Jean Piersanti - USA : https://bit.ly/3pf2Vqm

Gesche Preißler - geschtempelt - Germany:  https://bit.ly/3xDped3

Lotte Noordzij - Walther  The Netherlands:  https://bit.ly/3E7zX1J

Tricia Smith - UK:   https://youtu.be/pLnmEOASv5A


MEASUREMENTS:
Old Olive card 9 3/4 x 7",
Scored on 7" side @ 2" both ends,
9 3/4" side @ 2 1/2, 5 1/2 & 8".
Make a mark at 4" top and bottom.
Scrap - Cherry Cobbler and Basic White Thick card,
Sweet Stockings DSP - 2 Qty 2 3/4 x 2 1/4" + 2 3/4 x 1 1/2".


SUPPLIES:

                                         

No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted