Easter Online Card Class

 




Hello Friends,
I have an AMAZING online class for you! I am pairing up with my friend and very talented crafter "Wendy Cranford" to bring this class to you.

It's 6 projects, 4 Fun Folds, 2 3D projects, all using the Easter Friends stamp set & Daffodil Daydream Bundle.


Pick up this class for FREE when you shop in my online store and place a $50 order (BEFORE POSTAGE) using HOST CODE WRFG9JUZ 

This class will be emailed you within 12 hours of placing your order.




If you are a Demonstrator or live outside Australia, you can also purchase this class for $50 by clicking the link below, and the class is an instant download.



Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you enjoy this class as much as we enjoyed putting it together. If you haven't signed up to my emails yet, I would love if you did before leaving.

Have a wonderful Day!

Trace x










No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted