Global Monthly Video Hop - March "Simple Stamping"

 


Hello Friends, 

And welcome to another year with the Global Monthly Video Hop, there are amazing Demonstrators from around the world taking part each month to inspire your creativity. 

March's  theme is " Simple Stamping" And I am so excited to share my project with you.

If you are new here, I would love if you would sign up for my emails, where I  will keep you up to date in the Stampin Up World, as well as inspire your creativity with a free exclusive tutorial every month.






Simple Stamping is STAMPS, INK & PAPER, and this is so much harder than you think, I love dimension, layers and bling, so it can be a challenging style.


VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE




I'm using the Cactus Cuties bundle, one I haven't played with much but I have a love of succulents and this set was a must for me.


Thanks so much for popping by my blog today, to continue the blog, please see the links to the other video's below. 

If you haven't signed up for my emails yet, you can do this by clicking the link at the top of the page.

Until Next Time,

Tracy x



Continue the Video Hop:


Tracy Bish – The Inky Stampers – Australia – https://youtu.be/B8uTJt3mcOs

Michelle Critchley – C & C Designs – New Zealand – https://youtu.be/FxBlP1o10dY

Jennifer Ford – CK Card Connection – Canada – https://youtu.be/Ei2eUgE9_-8

Tricia Smith – Smithscraftycreations – UK – https://youtu.be/si1k79e2fRg

Danielle Bennenk The Netherlands https://youtu.be/fvjK5ed1F2U 

Lotte Noordzij-Walther – ALotteStampingFun – The Netherlands – https://bit.ly/3tjvBAi

Belinda Wenke Germany https://youtu.be/TO984-pSjI8

Gesche Preißler – Geschtempelt – Germany –  https://youtu.be/5QQVB18Rqys

Jackie Bultje - https://youtu.be/517WZ1FXq3w


MEASUREMENTS
Basic White card base 5 7/8 x 8 1/4",
Granny Apple Green card- 5 3/4 x 4",
Magenta Madness card - 4 7/8 x 3 3/8" + 2 3/4 x 1 1/4",
Basic White Thick card - 4 3/4 x 3 1/4" + 2 5/8 x 1".



No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted