Creating The Easiest Fun Fold Ever!

 


Hi Friends,
I am so glad you are here, I have the easiest fun fold you can create, and I really want to show off this Amazing Bundle and the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP ( available only until the 16th!!!)




VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE





This is a really easy fun fold that can create a wow reaction! Especially pairing up the Rainbow Of Happiness Bundle with the FREE SALE A BRATION DSP ( Sunshine & Rainbows) I love everything about this, its bright, fun and they make gorgeous Birthday cards.

 


I hope you have enjoyed today's card, please download the free project sheet, and if you are in need of any supplies I have used, I would love if you purchased in my online store.

I will be back with another project soon, please come back and join me!

Until next time,

Tracy x



No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted