Using a SKETCH CHALLENGE to Create a Treat Box!

 


Hello Friends,

Welcome to another Tracy's Sunday Challenge! This week's theme is a "Sketch" I really love these challenges, as it's so exciting to see the way you interpret the sketch. I would love for you to join in this weeks challenge, and I hope it inspires you.




I decided to use the Sketch for a treat box, using one of the "Envelope Treat Boxes" in the Mini Catalogue, these can be found on page 13, they come in a pack of 10 White Stackable Boxes.





VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE


These boxes measure 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 x 1" when folded, and make a cute treat container. I have paired the box. with the Celebration Tag Bundle and the Yeti To Party Stamp set for the small images on the side of the box.



I hope that you have enjoyed today's project, if you haven't signed up for my emails you can do so on the side of this blog. 
If you would like to join in this weeks challenge, create your project, and put a photo of it over on my Facebook page, the challenge will be pinned to the top of the page. I can't wait to see what you create.

And if you're in need of any Craft Supplies, you can purchase those in my Online Store, I have gifts to send to my customers each month for being a customer.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Tracy x


MEASUREMENTS:
Scraps - Basic White Thick & Old Olive card

No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted