Hello Friends,
I hope you are all well and excited for a little crafty fun. Today I am showing you my card that is just one of the Amazing projects in my Bundle Tutorial for December. I have used the Happy Forest Friends Suite, which is so adorable, and I love that this card could be for any age or any occasion.
VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
This is a cute fun fold, and something a little different. This card design could be used with any stamp set and DSP you would like to change out with.
I hope that you have enjoyed today's project, and enjoyed a little inspiration for fun folds.
If you would like to create this card yourself, you can purchase any of these products used in my Online Store, I would love to spoil you as a customer and friend.
If you haven't signed up for my emails you can do so on the side of this blog.
Have a Wonderful Day!
Tracy x



No comments