Creating a Masculine Birthday Card!

 



Hi Friends, 
Welcome to another Tracy's Sunday Challenge, Sketch Challenges are always a lot of fun, and I love to see what you create with what you interpret the sketch. Please be sure to share your creation with us over on Facebook, and take a look at what everyone is creating there too.





VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE


I wanted to create a Masculine card, I don't create enough of these, so sometimes I really have to make a concerted effort for masculine cards. I have also used the He's A Man Suite from the Annual Catalogue, which can be found on pages 78 - 79. 


The He's A Man Suite makes creating Masculine cards really simple, the Designer Series Paper pack not only has great images and colours but included in the kit are two sheets of die cuts that are just AMAZING!!!!


The die cuts have been used on my card in addition to the great designs of the DSP, this card is simply effortless. Adding a little heat embossing (one of my favourite techniques lol)  I just love how it turned out!





I hope that you have enjoyed today's project and maybe you have been inspired to create a gift for a friend or loved one.
If you need any supplies I have used today, you can purchase them in my Online Store, I would love to earn your business, I also have great incentives for my customers that change monthly, and I would love the chance to spoil you.

If you haven't signed up for my emails you can do so on the side of this blog.


Have a Wonderful Day!

Tracy x

MEASUREMENTS:
Basic White Thick card 5 7/8 x 8 1/4",
Cajun Craze card 4 x 5 3/4",
Basic White Thick card 3 7/8 x 5 5/8",
He's The Man DSP.

No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted