Hey Friends,
Today's project on my live is this month's Bundle Tutorial for February. I am using a FREE Sale A Bration Designer Series Paper to create this great fun fold. The Favoured Flowers DSP can be chosen as your FREE gift with a $90 order throughout February.
VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
If you love this paper, don't wait as it will not be available after the 28th! Sale A Bration is ending soon, and I know you will really love this whole pack.
Do you love this project???? There are 3 ways to get you you hands on this tutorial,
- Sign up for my email ( I send out my project from the bundle tutorial to my email subscribers every month)
- Purchase in my Online Store, you will receive the whole bundle tutorial ( this month has 36 projects)
- Join my Team by purchasing the Starter Kit, where you will receive the Bundle Tutorial + more every month free from me as well as other exciting things)
I hope that you have enjoyed today's project, and enjoyed a little inspiration for creating a Fun Fold card.
If you would like to create this project yourself, you can purchase any of these products used in my Online Store, I would love to spoil you as a customer and friend.
If you haven't signed up for my emails you can do so on the side of this blog.
Have a Wonderful Day!
Tracy x





No comments