Creating a Self Closing Painted Pumpkins Treat Box - OCTOBER GMVH!

 


Hi Friends,

Welcome to the Global Monthly Video Hop for October, this month's theme is " Favourite Bundle ". I'm so excited to see what everyone's picked as their favourite.

                                           


I'm sharing the Painted Pumpkins Bundle from the the Painted Patch Suite on pages 30 - 31 of the Stampin Up! Catalogue. I think this suite and bundle is so sweet.



This Treat Box is a Self Closing Box which is so fun but I've also added a farm gate for an extra suprise.
                                                 
                                             
                                                                                 

VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE







Thanks so much for popping by my blog today, to continue the blog, please see the links to the other video's below. 

Until Next Time,

Tracy x




Continue the Video:

Tracy Bish - Australia - https://youtu.be/MRNL3AlqQEc

Michelle Critchley – C & C Designs – New Zealand – https://youtu.be/W5flivQcgLY 

Rachael Merrick - Merrick Makings - Australia - https://youtu.be/hQhNkmf8cyI

Linda Heylen - Kadootje van papier - https://youtu.be/uZchDZ_b_rw 

Rochelle Laird-Smith - Stamping Flair - Australia -  https://youtu.be/mjXMJIbwYtg





















No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted