Today's card has been CASE'd from the SALE A BRATIONS catalogue (this is the Everything in it is FREE) you can find the card on page 3, using the "The Gang's All Meer".
This card is so sweet, and as soon as I went through the catalogue, I knew this was both the stamp set I wanted first, and one I knew I would CASE.
How cute is the little Gecko, this card was so fun to create with the punched background, and a splash of water-colouring.
VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
I hope you have enjoyed today's card, please feel free to leave me a comment, I hope you can come back soon!
Enjoy your day!
Tracy x
MEASUREMENTS:
Coastal Cabana card base ( 1/2 A4 ),
Coastal Cabana card 5 7/8 x 2",
Calypso Coral card 5 7/8 x 2",
Shimmery White card 5 x 2 3/4".
SUPPLIES:

No comments