How To Create a "Double Easel Fold" Card!

Hello and Welcome,

Today's card is a Fun one, it is a "Double Easel Fold Card", and I have created this one for my Dad's Birthday!



I have used the "Come Sail Away Suite" from the Annual Catalogue,this suite can be found on pages 144 - 146, and is the perfect suite for Masculine cards!



The front of the card looks like any normal card, but open it up, and BOOM! It is a real Wow Factor card, and I really hope that he likes it!




VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE

Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you have enjoyed today's card, please feel free to leave me a comment, I love to read these and hear what you think!

Until Next Time,

Tracy x 


MEASUREMENTS:
Thick Whisper White card base ( 1/2 A4 ),
Scored at 5 3/4 and 8 3/4"
Whisper White Thick card (inside flap) 5 1/2 x 2 1/4"
Scored at 2 3/4 and 4 1/8",
Night Of Navy card 2 1/2 x 2",
Night Of Navy card 2 Qty - 3 7/8 x 5 1/2",
Come Sail Away DSP 2 Qty - 3 1/2 x 5 1/8",
Night of Navy card (front sentiment) 2 3/8 x 3 3/4",
Whisper White card 3 3/8 x 2",
Whisper White card (Anchor) 1 3/4 x 2",
Come Sail Away DSP 1 3/4 x 2 1/4",
Night Of Navy card (inside sentiment) 3 x 1 5/8",
Whisper White card 2 1/2 x 1 1/4",
Night Of Navy card 3 x 1 1/4",
Night Of Navy card 2 1/2 x 3".

SUPPLIES:

No comments

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted