ORNATE GARDEN SUITE!!

Hello and Welcome, 

Last night on my Facebook Live I highlighted a NEW product "SNEEK PEEK" to the Annual Catalogue (catalogue being released soon) Ornate Garden Suite is available NOW! And is AMAZING!!!


03.03.20_TH_SHAREABLE_PROMOTION_UKSP

I had a lot of fun showing a few cards I created over the Easter Weekend, this suite is so pretty!

And I just wanted to let everyone see these cards again!


















VIEW VIDEO HERE

I hope you have enjoyed this sampling of cards created with this suite.

If you purchase any of this suite through my Online Store using this months HOST CODE, I will send you on top of this months goodies (April Bundle Tutorial, Handmade Card) I will also send you a 90 Card Tutorial Bundle that uses the "Ornate Garden Suite".This is a $35 Value.


Have a Wonderful Day!

Tracy x

PS - The three cards created on my Live, you can find the measurements in the description of the YouTube video.


SUPPLIES:

1 comment

  1. Hello,
    I decovered a catalog with 90 cards in your video. Could you give me the catalog ? I'm in French. I command Ornate garden.
    Thanks you.
    Elvire

    ReplyDelete

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted