Sunday's Facebook Challenge 30th May

                                         

Hi Friends,
Welcome to another Sunday Facebook Challenge, this weeks challenge is a Sketch Challenge, and this one is so open to your interpretation, the sky is the limit, and that is why I love creating Sketch Challenges, because everyone comes up with something so different.


I have used the Fine Art Floral Suite from the Stampin Up Mini Catalogue on pages 32 - 34, this suite is amazing. I love the textures and colours in the Designer Series Paper, the richness of gold throughout, and the texture on both the Designer Series Paper and the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.


I love the effect of the sentiment, its like an dipped in gold effect by partly heat embossing the sentiment, adding to the Gold flecked ribbon I have used behind, this is the Fine Art 3/8" Ribbon and its part of this wonderful suite.    
   



VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE

Thanks so much for popping by today, I hope I have inspired you to create a card using this sketch, I would love it if you would join in the challenge over on  my Facebook page, we are a wonderful, support group who would love to see what you create.

Until Next Time,

Tracy x 


MEASUREMENTS: 
Mango Melody card base ( 1/2 A4 ),
Night Of Navy card 5 1/2 x 3 3/4",
Pool Party card 3 5/8 x 4 5/8",
Fine Art Floral DSP 3 x 3",
Basic White Thick card 3 x 3",
Mango Melody card 2 7/8 x 2 7/8",
Basic White Thick (sentiment) 3 x 3".

SUPPLIES:

3 comments

  1. The Mango Melody really pops in this card, how fabulous! I always look forward to Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Twitter Reseller Panel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. buy instagram likes

    ReplyDelete

The content found on this blog is the sole responsibility of Tracy Bish, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this website and all other Internet mediums associate with Tracy Bish is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Images © 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted