Hey Friends,
Welcome to anothe Sunday Face Challenge, I hope you have all had a great week, and ready for a little crafty fun! This weeks challenge is "Get Well / Feel Better" and I cannot wait to see what you create.
I have created a quick and easy Treat Box, it holds a full size Kit Kat and is the perfect little pick me up treat.
The Back on your Feet stamp set, has carried over to the Annual Catalogue, it is the cutest set for Get Well projects, and you can purchase this stamp set in my online store today by clicking Here.
VIEW VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
Thank you so much for popping by today, I hope I have inspired you to join in this weeks challenge. If you are new here, I would love you to take a minute and sign up for my emails, you will love the exclusive free gift of a tutorial each month.
Have an Awesome Day!
Tracy x
MEASUREMENTS:
Old Olive card 7 x 4"
Scored @ 1/2, 1, 3 3/4 & 4 1/4".
Basic White card - 3 x 3" + 2 1/4 x 1 1/2" + 2 3/4 x 2 3/4",
Old Olive card 2 x3".
SUPPLIES:

No comments